A special thanks to our 2016 Corporate Sponsors and Community Partners!!!!
Join our team by becoming a community partner today.
“To me, being a parent is community.” NTNC Teen Parent
Investing in the Future
Investing in Family and Community Supports:
• Increases family stability
• Reduces depression, anxiety and addiction in adults, children and teens
• Increases school success
• Reduces crime
• Nurtures successive generations of family
• Decreases child abuse and neglect
• Increases community well-being through a healthy citizenry
Building Your Community
One Family At A Time Means:
• No mother, father, caregiver or infant feels isolated
• All families have concrete resources for physical, social, and emotional well-being
• Every family understands the power of healthy attachment
• Each child 0-3 years of age grows bigger with adults who understand child development
• Children and adults learn skills to be resilient at home and in community
• Reaching all families regardless of the ability to pay
• Building trusted partnerships between family members
Each Infant, Toddler And Young Child Experience:
• Parents who understand their experiences and feelings
• Parents who demonstrate compassion
• Parents who trust their unique sense of interest and competence
• Parents who keep them safe
• Parents who problem-solve
• Parents who role-model relationships
A strong and functional family is a unit of stability supporting schools,
businesses, industry, and community – everyone benefits!
For more information cantact Shannon Clark at email@example.com
Thank you for your support! Please contact us if you would like to learn more about becoming a sponsor of the Nan Tolbert Nurturing Center or consider making a tax-deductible donation now.